When the attorneys at Bucher Law Group, LLC, handle your case, you can rest assured that your legal matter is in good hands. We realize this is probably the most important legal issue you have ever experienced. It's emotional, it's financial, and it can involve the most important people in your life — your children. With over 100 years of combined experience handling a wide variety of legal cases, our attorneys have the depth of knowledge and the experience to get the best results possible with caring and empathetic understanding, and aggressive action.
We assist Wisconsin residents with a variety of cases including:
- Criminal law — We handle a variety of misdemeanor and felony charges, both state and federal, and will provide aggressive representation in your criminal law case from the very beginning to the conclusion.
- OWI — Having an OWI on your record can be a serious legal matter. We can work toward eliminating the charge altogether, if possible. If not, we will strive to save your license and reduce the legal consequences of the case.
- Family law — Divorce and child support issues can be emotional and stressful. We take a compassionate approach and will work to protect your rights in your family law case, while protecting your rights to your assets' and child custody.
- Personal injury — If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident or due to a slip-and-fall, you may be able to receive compensation. Contact a personal injury attorney today so we can act quickly to protect your interests and ensure the highest possible legal settlement.
- Appeals — A mistake during your trial can result in a conviction that could severely impact your life. Contact us to discuss filing an appeal.
- Workers' compensation — When you are injured on the job, you deserve to be compensated. We can help you pursue workers' compensation.
- Victimology — If you were attacked or victimized, it may be causing long-term effects for which you deserve to be compensated. Contact us to explain a confusing system, walk you through it and hold the offender accountable, all while protecting your rights.
- Corporate planning and litigation — Whether buying or selling a business, or updating contracts, it's important to have a corporate litigation lawyer to watch out for your best interests.
- Social Security Disability — If you have suffered an injury that prevents you from working, you may qualify for Social Security Disability. Call us for a free and quick evaluation of your case. Don't take no for an answer.
- Estate planning and probate — We can help you with everything from drafting wills and trusts to navigating the complex probate process after the death of a loved one.
We take our clients' cases extremely seriously. We treat each and every case as if it's our first. When you have a serious legal problem, you need the very best. Contact Bucher Law Group, LLC, in Delafield by calling 262-912-0878 to schedule a free initial consultation.