In a fast-paced world, accidents are bound to happen. Although some accidents are hardly preventable, others are the result of the negligence and poor decisions made by others. Results of motor vehicle accidents can include death; animal bites and slip-and-fall accidents can cause serious problems. In addition to physical pain and suffering, you may be dealing with emotional problems including worries about finances, medical expenses and lost wages, if you are unable to work.
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact a personal injury attorney at Bucher Law Group, LLC, in Delafield, Wisconsin, by calling 262-912-0878.
Our attorneys have experience with both litigation and defense, and we understand both sides of every case. We know how to conduct a case to achieve the best results possible and will aggressively fight to obtain the highest level of compensation for your injuries.
Take These Steps After Any Motor Vehicle Accident
If you have been injured in an accident, the following steps can be taken to protect your right to a legal remedy for your injuries.
- Contact the police, if necessary.
- Get the drivers' names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers and insurance information for all vehicles involved in the accident.
- If any witnesses are on the scene, write down their names and contact information.
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident from all angles, and photograph your injuries and the surrounding area.
- Seek medical attention right away.
At Bucher Law Group, LLC, we are a firm that offers personalized service to each and every client. When a lawyer is assigned to your case, he or she will be your main point of contact through the life of the case, and will keep you up to date on any new developments along the way. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to fight for the compensation that you deserve. Contact us today by calling 262-912-0878.